Friday, June 3, 2011

There are no words.

The Couch.





Is STILL.




In my apartment.




In Queens.





Not. Even. Kidding.

The movers came yesterday, and the guys that want the couch showed up.  And the movers couldn't fit it out of the apartment.

Not even kidding.

So the movers had to go to their next job.

I had to call the DJ to see how he had gotten it IN in the first place.  Which was....

ya know....

THAT.

So we're trying again today.

If after today this doesn't work, I may have to be committed to a mental hospital. 

I wish I was kidding.

I will either talk to my landlord about leaving it there or I'm calling to have it hauled away.  Not that I have any money for that because it looks like a $200 job.  Awesome.  Death. 

This is the never ending move.

No comments:

Post a Comment