Monday, November 14, 2011

Escape Artist

This weekend was beautiful outside!  I got to spend some time outside on Saturday, but Sunday I was either cleaning or watching football, or whatever.  So I decided to open the window a little bit to get some fresh air in my room.  I picked up Puka from the bed because I thought she might like to enjoy the fresh air...


This bitch tries to jump out the window!  And then as I try to drag her back inside she clings to the outside ledge like she's trying to get away from me!  Do I need to remind her who feeds her?!  I can't imagine why she would want to get away from me...


The time I put sunglasses on her butt to make it look like a face...


The time I tried to steal her favorite banana toy...

The 3rd time I moved her to a weird new place and she hid for days...

The time I let a puppy chase her around her own house and under the couch...

The second year in a row I made her dress up for Halloween...

The time I set Puka up to look drunk...

The time I tried to make Puka wear a New Years tiara that was too big for her...
OK.  I see your point.

No comments:

Post a Comment